Monday, February 15, 2010

How Much Is John Cryer Paid Per Episode

ATC + LO + Card + T-shirt

.. I am back to show you what I've done in these last days!
begin with the news!
Or: I have a beautiful new PC (with new printer!) And Photoshop CS4 Extended again! Before I had Photoshop 6.0 (as The Flintstones !^_^), now I have modernized;) but of course I still take a while 'hand!
for now .. here is what I did for the new LO challenges Site Done:

Nulla di reale



Love


About "LOVE" .. you will have a great Valentine? We went to the spa, we spent the day soaking in 'water at 39 °, while outside we were close to 0 !!^.^


14 Febbraio 2010


On 12, however, was the birthday of Luciano (my boyfriend), so among the gifts we have seen delivered by also signed a shirt ... some cards' ... uh .. special!; D




13 Febbraio 2010


What do you think? laugh is not it? I got the idea from a digital postcard " bastardidentro .


While Valentine's Day I decided to go on the classic, with a bracelet accompanied by this card:


San Valentine's Card


a paper pattern, UNM piece of embossed tin, a heart-shaped stamp, a landscaping and street ....:)


Finally I have almost finished preparing for the ATC swap ATC portafrtuna "abchobby forum, but obviously I can not show them! But I have one" out of competition, which was more what else .. I wanted to try an experiment to use the wax


jap - Available


The background is done in collage, then I melted a candle with the embosser (gialla.. I did not because of white!) And while still hot (and liquid) I threw it on the beads glitter and gold. When everything is dry I cut the Japanese girl (a stamp), color and applied with the adhesive thickness.


For now I believe I have shown all (??), but surely I'll be forgetting something .. if you see me come back .. you'll know why!; D




0 comments:

Post a Comment