Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Best Brand Rubiks Cube In Malaysia

Pins and Card + com. Service

was a long time I had in mind to do some nice pin, I had also bought the foundations for! So the other day I started work .. in fact I did not do anything complicated, but I like the result .. it was just what I wanted!
I cut from various fabrics, tulle, and the pieces of felt, forms a circle .. sometimes by hand, sometimes using the tag-a-long for some form "flower". Then I sewed all the layers together applied on the top I put a nice button: D

What do you think? "I am quite satisfied, even though it might be a little 'crooked .. who knows that the next time I can also be more precise! * _ *
course I used my favorite colors, so that I can more or less match well with any outfit (or hat, hat, etc. ...).

The following is a card I made for a friend who has birthday on Monday:


thank Alimar smiling for the cupcakes, Elizabeth for flowers (pink and fuchsia) and Lilli cute pink for the little button (above the flower) .. in other words gave me materials to sell! ; D
Note that this photo was taken on a rare sunny day!

One last thing: it is a communication service
^ _ ^ I was thinking we change (yet to standardize everything), the title of the blog .. I POST IT TO MONY ---> a ---> ViolaMoni .. What do you say?! Sounds like a good idea? I would not confuse anyone: D Of course I would change a bit 'too graphic, header, banner, etc.. I await your suggestions .. the bottom is for you .. I do it, not! ^ _ ^

soon!


(this is the last photo from yesterday of our -365 project .. you know where to find !!^_^)




How

0 comments:

Post a Comment