Thursday, February 18, 2010

Breville Compact Breadmaker Br6 Instructions

Purple & Green ... my first kit!

I thought I would never start a business so difficult!, Or more difficult .. that long!
But I did, I created my first digital scrapbooking kit!
The theme is Purple & Green (as the title says), then played all the colors of green and purple, with some added white and brown.
Everything you will find inside is completely created by me, with graphic tablet and Photoshop CS4!
Be forgiving .. is the first time!:))
I hope you like it!
Here's the preview:

Purple&Green Kit_by Violamoni

Contains:
cards
-6 -2 -32 elements
alphabets (letters, numbers and symbols)
-2 -1 QuickPage
masks (or "fast page")

This is the LO I made (corresponds to QP!):

LO P&G

What do you think?
Try to download it ( HERE) and if you like let me see what we made, I'd post your work here on the blog (if you are pleased !^.^)



************* This is my first digital scrapbooking's kit!
You can download it here .
Please show me your creations with it:)



Here is the beautiful LO Letizia :

(psss: if you go to see on his blog, awaits a kit "Space"! run!)

Here also the LO Valentina .. thanks girls!











0 comments:

Post a Comment