Friday, January 22, 2010

Why Does My Goldfish Makes Bubbles

News + LO + Card + ATC

News novitààààà news!
's the big news: I am a member of the CT Valentina ! What an honor!
Go visit his blog and if you are interested in entering the CT's rush, the registrations expire on February 1!

The other news is that, as some of you have already seen, I changed my nick from "Mony" to " ViolaMoni ", for two reasons primarily: loooong Mony use is common and can often be confusing (for example, when the blog candy, etc..), The second reason: I wanted to give a little ' more uniformity in all the forums and communities I frequent! On flickr I joined from the outset as ViolaMoni and not being able to change .. I decided to change nick here.
So if you are a strange ViolaMoni you write, you know who I am: D

meantime, I leave you, even for those who do not know, all my contact details, for example in case I want to add in friends (I'd love to ^_^):
-I found on flickr here
-I found on youtube here
-find me on etsy here (for now I still have not sold anything, but stay tuned ... !^_^).

What else to say? As usual I'm overwhelmed with exams, I do not know where to put me out of his ears and I do not care:)
Let me see what I made for the last two challenges SCC :
the first is a digital LO, the theme was "geek"


the second is instead a card .. I realized just right for a friend's birthday tonight!


I made with a little 'card recycling (including the border of lace paper that is used for cakes), not having a beautiful timbre suited the occasion, I drew by hand, with a little' fantasy, pie ... and it all came out a little 'saccagnata;
D And then I also realized that other two little things: another LO and un'ATC (already traded with a friend):



all for now, you'd better get back on the books: (
ps: our project 365 continuaaaaaa! Visit us:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment