Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Braums Fruit Yogurt Swirl

Cook fimo, ATC, and 365 project ... !!!!!

First of all ... best wishes to all befaneeee !!:))
And then we come to something new! the most "important" is that I and my boyfriend we started the 365 project together: a photo a day for a year! We'll make it? My boyfriend We had already tried in 2008 and again in 2009, but the project failed after a few months .. but maybe we can continue it in 2!
If you want, you can stay updated with our photos, follow here:

(click on the banner above)
or, in my Flickr gallery, here. Of course we started the project with the new year, January 1! Here, as a taster, the first photo:


What do you think? I'm sure if you will support us this time .. we'll make it! ; D

The other news is that I have "discovered" (thanks to a woman about ABChobby Forum), a new method for bake fimo (or cernit it is), no oven or stove!

used only:
a pot for boiling-water-
a plate on which place during cooking our creations
-a lid and cover the pot

The procedure is as follows:
you put the pot on the stove with water, put the flat above us on our creations, cover with a cover, a bowl or whatever has the same shape.
Bringing water to a boil and boil 20 minutes count.
It is important to keep the lid on the pot, so that the temperature is not lost and really create the effect "oven".

I have not tried it yet, but she advised that it is able to cook very nice earrings. As soon as I can prove it too, do the photos and tell you what I think.
I already tried it once, years ago, fimo shape, is a very ductile material that lends itself well to small creations, jewelry, etc.. But then firing me discouraged to go to an oven at 110 degrees for 20 minutes to cook the tiny little things, with the risk of "poison" the cooking of food next! I mean, it was not for me But now I'm tempted to try this new method! If any of you are tempted to try .. let me know how it ends:)

Here now my last ATC

No special technique, this time .. only paper, cardboard, a bit 'yellow raffia, a button, card book (as usual ^ _ ^) and a beautiful flower made by tatting Dicciani ! :) Thanks!

I'm also running out to mount a video (surprise! !^_^), but at the moment are a little 'taken from the study (period esamiiii ...), then refer to the next post! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment