Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Moped Muffler Restrictors

AJ, canvas mixed media and new video!

I came back with two new pages to show AJ, both dedicated to the trees (and you thought?):





I made a paciugo different techniques: watercolor, tempera, collage, glues, newspapers, books, ...

But the new Grenda is my second video! This time it is a subspecies of the tutorial to create a painting a bit 'mixed media!
few posts ago I asked you what I could have used a cloth round (since I had bought one on offer!), Then I found inspiration! And, needless to say, guess what I painted over in the end??

............................................... .........................................
................................................. ....................
..............................................
.............................
................
........
....


.... yes, you guessed it ...... even a tree!
But this time the leaves are in relief! Here is a picture of one thing:


What do you think? I tried to hang in a corner of the house to see what it was on the wall:)

But all the details refer to the video:



The music, as always , was kindly provided by Konsuelo Band! If you like .. then go find !!^_^
ps: if you look on you tube you can also vote and comment!


0 comments:

Post a Comment