Friday, January 29, 2010

Eyebrows Waxed After Tanning

Cent Post!

have already reached 100 posts! And who would have thought?! O_o

is a bit 'of time that I show you something, but really there is very little done. . even though I have lots of work "on site".
But yesterday I managed to do this stamp adigraf:


was a bit 'I wanted to make me a cupcake and here I am quite satisfied with the result (though of course you can do better ^ _ ^), mainly because I invented by me:)
And I finally managed to start a mini album for some pictures 2 of our trip to Barcelona! We've been thinking a lot 'of time: what format to use, what colors, how to bind it .. eventually turning from a variety of videos, tutorials, blogs and so on. I opted for a simple solution simple! Meanwhile, I show you a picture of the works in progress:


I hope to finish it soon!
And here's another photo of another work in progress, but this time it's a picture:

Finally I point out a little 'blog candy:

Cocories :
Lilliprune :
Lizzy:
Leanns Crafty Ramblings :
Previous: Birdcages & Butterflies:
Until next time:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment