Thursday, March 4, 2010

How To Make Prawn Trap

Feltrosa experiments and the new framework

ready. This is a long post:)

At work I learned to "make the felt" .. yes yes, just like that .. "to make the felt" with carded wool and soap! It all started because we decided to meet again once a month, between colleagues, to learn every time a new technique, explained by one of us .. and this was felt the time!

is the soft wool from which we started:


is a soft, soft wool that is found in several colors, from natural (white, gray, black, brown, ..) and artificial (ie white wool colored with artificial colors).
With a little bit 'of water, a bit' of soap (not liquid!) And lots of elbow grease ... we learned the "basics", that we have created some ball, a cloth and strings:

03 Marzo 2010

The longer and more tedious to do is the cloth, but of course it is also the most useful, because it is used to do anything: bags, scarves, as well as decorative flowers, etc..
While the balls are those that are used to make necklaces! Fact to create the other .... I thought maybe for a pin .. I do not know, I think!
not immaginvao that was behind all this work of soapy! At the end and could not feel your fingers! Is a continuous massaging, turn, turn .. and all with soapy hands!
Since I had got caught by this new technique, I tried to create a pouch ...


obviously unfinished .. is just to give you an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat will come out! Smooth edges make it difficult if not impossible ..
I chose to mix two colors can be seen here .. little, but there are both the purple and pink! Now I have to embellish it, put a zipper, etc..

This one monster but now is my last picture and .... guess what is? A tree of course:)) you say, I'm getting boring?! :)

Drops Tree

you like?
I used those drops of decorative glass that are used for flower arrangements or on the table ..

drops-particoular

I like it because the letters below to enlarge!
You can find it in my new shop (along with other little things), I moved myself on etsy ( HERE ).

my first and last springs with hair .. very simple but very nice * _ *

Clip

here she is wearing:

01 Marzo 2010

you like it?!

I have a final request by you (for the most courageous who came to read this far !!!^_^).. I want your opinion:

What would you like to find in a shop on Etsy? And more specifically, in mine?! Would you like more paintings, prints, reproductions, pyrographs, small springs like this, stamps, pins, bookmarks, small notebooks, .... short, so on and so forth ... I'm curious: D

E.

Good evening to all. See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment