Wednesday, March 31, 2010

12dpo Cervix Open, Is It Over For Me Thismonth

Fimo, crochet and Fantasy

Today I and my camera does not go very well, but something nice came out cmq:)
Last night was the night cernit / fimo between co-workers (remember the evening felt ?), then we are armed with rolls colored gear .. we tried some information and some tutorials on the internet and we dates to do!
Here's what I realized I:

Rainbow ;)

of pins

Some Cute Pins

beads or buttons

Cernit/Fimo

sweets

Little cake

I also made a button affixed to the My new housing crocheted, where I put the recorder (I need for classes in college):

button is yet to be attacked, but it already gives an idea, not!

Finally here's the bag by bag last night felt over:

Felt purse

I added two more with felt flowers made by hand in the evening and I put a zipper to close it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment