Saturday, March 27, 2010

Best Ways For Gay Guys To Masterbate

I am back!

In fact in recent days I hid well, why now is a week that I'm back, but I needed a little 'withdrawal from the web (which is always good, no ?!^_^).
Now it is time to return, to show you some pictures and moving on to greet you on your blog and especially thank you for all the nice comments that you left me in the post I left, it was a pleasure to read them all .. a really warm farewell! :)
I show you some pictures of the trip:
this was our "lunch" in the air:

11 Marzo 2010

sign

New York:

14 Marzo 2010

the free press (have tentissime!):

13 Marzo 2010

the house of the sitcom "Friends" .. my favorite!! :

15 Marzo 2010

the huge store of m & m's (with Luciano on the right):

12 Marzo 2010

the view from Empire State Building:

16 Marzo 2010

and sunset from 'plane to return .. :

17 Marzo 2010

Unfortunately we caught in bad weather, it always rained except perhaps the last two days, which came out a beautiful sun!

Abbianmo visited Manhattan (where our hotel was located), Harlem, Brooklyn, Soho, China Town, Little Italy .. and then the MOMA, the Brooklyn Bridge, the harbor to Staten Island ....

So the rain has stopped for sure, but if there had been, would have gone even better .. Certainly not our favorite city, but we'll come back (if possible) because there really are still a lot of things that deserve a visit!

course I did some 'healthy shopping! I bought the alcohol inks, a glimmer mist, stamps, .. and then a magazine ( somerset studio) where There is an infinite speical about Alice in Wonderland, which has met with huge success even more than in Italy (that happened in my humble opinion is a little bit undeserved ..) and a book ( celebrate your creativity self ) in maybe I'll talk later, because it is really interesting!

Now I have to wake up from hiding, I want to be alive again to your blog, so ... aspettatemiiiiiiiii! ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment